Integrating video codecs and congestion control
Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
2018-05-01 09:17:47 UTC
From the good people over at Stanford: https://snr.stanford.edu/salsify/

-Toke
Jonathan Morton
2018-05-01 09:22:16 UTC
> On 1 May, 2018, at 12:17 pm, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <***@toke.dk> wrote:
>
> From the good people over at Stanford: https://snr.stanford.edu/salsify/

I was immediately amused by this:

- Jonathan Morton
Marcelo Ricardo Leitner
2018-05-01 13:03:54 UTC
On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 11:17:47AM +0200, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen wrote:
> From the good people over at Stanford: https://snr.stanford.edu/salsify/

Thanks for sharing it.

Marcelo
Dave Taht
2018-05-02 01:03:05 UTC
Finally read this. They consider a half second of delay as "good".

One of these days I'd like (someone) to tackle these problems, using a
2.7ms interval opus voip flow as a clock to regulate the size of the
video stream, in an fq_codeled environment, striving for a
buffer-related video delay of under 20ms.

I also miss scan-line video capture devices. 16ms minimum lost in the
usb side already.

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 2:17 AM, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <***@toke.dk> wrote:
> From the good people over at Stanford: https://snr.stanford.edu/salsify/
>
> -Toke