Bufferbloat's Greatest Hits :-)
Rich Brown
2017-07-06 12:07:00 UTC
Your smile for today... My Google Alert for Bufferbloat gave me a link to this page.

http://ytmp3.stream/mp3/bufferbloat-3.html

It appears to contain MP3s of our videos, but I have declined/been afraid to start playing any of them...

Rich
Dave Taht
2017-07-06 14:05:38 UTC
Having just built a portion of my new office into something I can
actually record music in, I am tempted to lay down new versions of "It
GPLs me", "The day the routers died", and "Write in C" at some point.

IF you haven't seen these:

- the day the routers died

- It GPLs me

- Write in C

Songs like these help us remember when working on the internet was fun!

There were so many others I only half remember - stuff that is now
massively obscure like "integrating systems on the s100 bus" and
"built a better model than the one from data general", and so on...

Hmm... I don't see a version of "Every packet's sacred" out there.....