[Cake] Cake in net-next
Dave Taht
2018-07-11 19:07:00 UTC
The word "milestone" doesn't seem adequate. Parsecstone?

Words cannot express how I feel about all your efforts on the internet's
behalf... But... Thx.

Now everyone can have 🍰.

Jonathan Morton
2018-07-11 20:18:06 UTC
> On 11 Jul, 2018, at 10:07 pm, Dave Taht <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The word "milestone" doesn't seem adequate. Parsecstone?
>
> Words cannot express how I feel about all your efforts on the internet's behalf... But... Thx.
>
> Now everyone can have 🍰.

...at least, once the weather cools enough for me to switch the oven on again. The humidity has been high over the past couple of days.

But yes, I'm very pleased as well. :-)

- Jonathan Morton
Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
2018-07-11 20:22:26 UTC
Dave Taht <***@gmail.com> writes:

> The word "milestone" doesn't seem adequate. Parsecstone?
>
> Words cannot express how I feel about all your efforts on the
> internet's behalf... But... Thx.

Yes, many thanks to all involved! :D

-Toke
Jim Gettys